Saturday, February 24, 2007

Getting started......

I had never thought of starting this spot but I guess there is a time for everything and sometimes you just need some push to do the things you should be doing happily anyway [:d].... I have never felt I am a good writer but I do love to write and of late Rajesh my hubby dearest and couple of my very good friends have been podding and pushing me to do this. And I finally decided to do something about the idea mooted by my dear friend Dona to start this blog and post the stuff I have written either for my writers bureau assignments or gulf news or just for the heck of it hehehhe.... so folks here it goes enjoy and let me know your comments so that I get this right [:)]..... finally I would like to dedicate this site to my soul mate Rajesh who not only encourages me to write but also sponsored my writer's course [;)]